This deluxe, 250 page, hardcover book is filled with 200 never before seen photos from Lulu's personal collection!
Told in Lulu's own words, 'This is My Story; This is My Song' details:
* Lulu's 15 years in an orphan's home
* The surprising way she got the name Lulu; and the even more shocking reason behind her last name of Roman!
* Her hilarious and poignant memories of each Hee Haw cast member.
* Behind the scenes stories of the special guest stars who appeared on Hee Haw. Only Lulu Roman can tell all from the very first show to the last episode!
* How the Lord delivered her from drug addiction, and saved her life as she dealt with the death of her son.
"Somebody asked me who should buy my book. Well, if you were a fan of Hee Haw… that’s a no-brainer (I probably shouldn’t say “no-brainer” and Hee Haw in the same sentence! Ha!). If you love Country or Gospel music, you should find lots of interesting things in my book."
But who else would get something from my life?
Have you ever had a loved one die? Someone you loved so much that you wanted to die too?
Have you ever messed up your life?
Have you ever questioned God and your faith?
Have you ever felt unloved or abandoned?
If you can relate to any of the above… then, have I got a story for you!
"This is my story. This is my song." – LULU